CURRENT JOBS LIST
After School Coordinator
- 2:45pm - 6:00pm M,T,W,Th,F
- Planning T (time flexible)
- Will discuss option for full-time with benefits
- Option for summer employment (PT or FT)
- Must have childcare experience with & enthusiasm for elementary-age children
- Daytime flexibility (7:15-3:45) for days when RCPS or HCS are closed
- Must meet all insurance requirements to drive company owned vehicle (see attachment to application)
- Oversight of other After School Staff
- Plan/schedule after school and full-day activities
- Maintain adequate snack and craft supply inventory within budget
- Classroom cleaning/Oversight of cleaning
- Pick up students from Pleasant Valley and Stone Spring Elementary Schools
- Maintain communication board
- Direct communication with parents
- Close communication with Leadership
The appropriate candidate for this position should have experience working with children and be available for 8 hour shifts at least 3 days a week. Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and self-motivation are critical traits for this person. Shifts for the substitute position will vary based on hours of availability.
If you are a passionate, high-energy individual seeking to influence the lives of young children with the love of Christ, please complete the application below and submit it via one of the listed methods.
At Kid's Harbor, we have the opportunity to influence children's lives, both academically and spiritually. It is very exciting to participate in laying the foundation of a child's future.
If children are your passion and you have a heart for ministry, please see the current job openings list and submit a Kid's Harbor Application for Employment.
Kid's Harbor is an equal opportunity employer.